Smooth sailing with Assiteca
Blueline is Assiteca’s insurance cover dedicated to pleasure boating.
- A policy schedule specifying the essential elements and the applicable cover options
- A schedule for any specific condition
- Specifications of the conditions referred to in the certificate
- A questionnaire to be completed by the policy holder.
In case of loss, Blueline guarantees an easy opening of the case and a quick adjustment, with experts always ready to assist the insured during the critical moment of the loss and also in later stages.
Blueline is a real all risks policy which, unlike ordinary named perils ones, allows to quickly and thoroughly understand the insured risks, since it:
- Allows to fully cover also damage to engines, shafts, propellers and rudders;
- Guarantees a full recovery of partial damage and does not require any old for new deduction;
- Allows to include the estimated value of the insured amounts for new crafts or based on an appraisal;
- Includes a casualty policy and a “difference in condition” TPL cover, compared to the statutory boat TPL cover;
- Includes special extensions for sailing regattas, charterage and navigation worldwide;
- Includes automatic cover of war and strike risks;
- Provides for the possibility to insure foreign flags boats;
- Requires no tacit renewal and must therefore be renegotiated at every expiration date
Blueline is operated by Assiteca’s office in Genoa, equipped with specific boating expertise and able to provide a high level of assistance in policy management.