The Assiteca Group has organized over 190 congresses in Italy, in entrepreneurial and industrial settings.
The congresses, in which Assiteca participates as speaker, deal with specific insurance matters or more far-reaching issues.
To create a genuine debate on the scenarios companies are to face, eminent speakers with a wide professional and cultural experience are often invited.
The issues developed by Assiteca have been, among the others:
- New Consolidation Act on Security. How insurance policies are to be changed based on the new responsibilities;
- Reduction and optimization of insurance costs: new elements introduced by the Bersani decree and by the New Insurance Code;
- “All Risk” insurance cover: how to protect the company from direct damage and the consequential indirect damage;
- The risk of business interruption in a company: implications for revenues and insurance consequences;
- Civil liability of Directors, Auditors and Executives: the insurance solution;
- Trade Credit insurance in Italy and abroad;
- Employee Benefits: the insurance contribution to human resources management;
- The International insurance program: tools useful for coverage and the control of risks related to operations abroad.