The Customer Satisfaction survey is the most important among all the surveys and studies conducted periodically by Assiteca to make sure its operations are consistent with its strategic choices.
The objective is twofold:
- Make sure that the standard of the service offered is constantly high
- Find out about new insurance and service requirements
The 20112012 edition of the survey was conducted, as in the previous year, on the web. Assiteca chose to post the questionnaire in a dedicated area of Assiteca’s website, sending an e-mail to over 1,700 customers with the link and the invitation to complete the questionnaire.
The response rate was about 17%, for a total of 289 questionnaires completed.
Customers were asked to express their opinion on a series of elements dividable in four areas:
- Presence on the market: national and international, and in relation to independence from the insurance market;
- Customer service;
- Proactiveness and innovativeness;
- Corporate communications.
8.75 is the customer satisfaction ratings obtained for this edition.